Hardings Funerals have been serving the people of South Taranaki when it is needed for over 100 years.
Pricing: For Essential Service Funerals:
Terms and Conditions for these non-flexible plans include:
- Transfer from place of death within the Hawera boundaries and essential mortuary care (no embalming or controlled air facility).
- A one hour interview during working hours ideally at our lounge to complete legal paperwork and obtaining all medical certification.
- Preparing relevant documentation advisements to WINZ, MedicAlert, Pacemaker, and BDM Registrars.
- Completion of documentation for cremation or burial requirements.
- Our attendance to a half hour viewing
(not a ‘funeral’ involving celebrants or ministers)
at our chapel (limit 30 persons), and conveyance by us to the Hawera cemetery or New Plymouth Crematorium. (Must be within two days of the death)
We gently advise options such as flowers, photo presentations, service sheets etc. would not enter into this arrangement unless this is organised independantly by you. A deposit is payable with the balance due within 21 days of the invoice date unless alternative arrangements are made.
Refer to the following A: for Cremation and B: for Burial.
A: CREMATION $3200.00
We include the above detail, including using our ‘Simple Pine’ casket, travel costs to the crematorium, actual cremation costs, our retrieving of ashes ready for uplifting by family. Extra travel outside the Hawera boundaries (ie. to Base hospital) is additional and also casket cost may vary due to suitability. Cremation appointment time is at the council’s discretion.
B: BURIAL $4600.00
We include the above detail, using our ‘SimplePine’ casket with 6 carrying handles, STDC cemetery costs for 1 plot and 1 standard depth interment. Extra travel outside the Hawera boundaries (ie. to Base hospital) is additional and also casket cost may vary due to suitability.