We have ensured that:
- We have clear Covid-19 signage throughout our premises
- We provide adequate hand washing facilities
- We provide adequate supplies of hand sanitiser, tissues and bins for safe disposal
- We operate a documented sanitising process that ensures facilities are cleaned after each use
- We use a contact tracing register that is completed for arrangements, viewings, and funeral services
- We advise people to remain at home should they feel unwell
What to do if you may have been exposed
- Contact the dedicated Healthline 0800 number for COVID-19 health advice and information.
- The number is 0800 358 5453 (or for international SIMs +64 9 358 5453).
- It is free and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We respectfully ask you to:
- Use the Covid Tracer App, or provide your contact details every time you visit our funeral home for a viewing, arrangement or service
- Practise good hygiene and take advantage of the provided tissues and hand sanitiser
- Follow the appropriate Alert Level physical distancing rules
- Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell
- Wear a mask inside our funeral home
Links to useful trustworthy sites and information sheets